Under the direct supervision of the Migrant Center Manager, the Center Clerk performs
skilled general office duties at the migrant center. Individuals must demonstrate
knowledge of typing, filing, phone etiquette, and other general office abilities.
Position: SEASONAL – Migrant Center Clerk – Bilingual Spanish
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour plus benefits
Supervisor: Migrant Center Manager
If you are qualified and would like to apply, please complete a Delta community Developers Corp Employment Application and send along any cover letter or detailed resume expressing your interest as soon as possible. Initial interviews will begin now!
Applications are available at
Joseph J. Artesi II Migrant Center
777 W. Mathews Road French Camp, CA 95231
Hours M – F 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Office 209 234-1192
Contact Mr. Jesus Romero at email@example.com for additional information.
Please send completed applications to:
Fax to: (209) 460-5117; or
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Job Function (If necessary, individuals with disabilities are encouraged to request reasonable accommodations to assist them in performing the essential functions of this position.)
1. Bilingual-must be able to read and speak Spanish.
2. Sort and file tenant files and records.
3. Type letters using typewriter or computer. May transcribe letters from notes.
4. Operate office machines such as copiers, fax machines, and computers.
5. Answer telephones, deliver messages, and run errands.
6. Send, open, route, and answer mail.
7. Talk to customers, employees, and others to give information.
8. Receive, distribute, compute, and manage maintenance work orders in Yardi.
9. Handle customer complaints.
10.Take inventory of equipment and supplies. May order supplies when stock is low.
11.Prepare, examine, and verify documents and/or work orders and resident files for
completeness, accuracy, computation, and clarity.
Required Knowledge and Abilities
1. Knowledge of general office skills.
2. Knowledge of how to operate general office equipment.
3. Knowledge of occupational hazards and applicable safety precautions of the
assigned work and work area.
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers,
residents, contractors, and the general public.
5. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
6. Ability to communicate both verbal and in writing.
Minimum Education, Training and/or Experience
1. Graduation from high school or equivalent.
2. At least six (6) months to one (1) year experience in general office work.
3. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience, which provides
the required knowledge and abilities, may be substituted on a two for one basis.
1. Ability to work while standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to speak, read, and write fluently in Spanish required.
3. Must possess and maintain an applicable California Driver’s License and a driving
record acceptable to the Authority’s insurance carrier. (Exceptions will be
considered on a case by case basis)
Equal Opportunity and Drug-Free Environment Employer
To request accommodation as provided by the Americans with Disabilities Act
(ADA), please contact the Human Resource Office at (209) 460-5017, California
Relay Service Dial 711