Housing Assistance Payments
HACSJ uses a direct deposit payment system. Housing Assistance Payments are deposited on the 1st day of each month. Landlords may enroll for direct deposit using the designated form and by attaching a voided check. Complete enrollment instructions are on the form.
Landlords may request a rent increase after the initial term of the lease. A 60-day notice to the tenant and a copy to HACSJ is required. In evaluating the proposed rents, HACSJ will compare to similar units using a rent reasonableness determination system. All rent adjustments will be effective the first of the month following 60 days after HACSJ’s receipt of the owner’s request or on the date specified by the owner, whichever is later.
HACSJ is pleased to announce the launch of our new web-based information portal for participating landlords of the Housing Choice Voucher Program. This new Landlord Portal will allow you to:
- Confirm/edit your information, such as email address and phone numbers, to ensure quality communication
- Make direct requests to Case Managers, Inspectors, and Supervisors
- View your billing and payment transactions
- View your unit inspection data
- Self-certify for failed items on inspections
If you are an active landlord with this agency and you have not received an email or letter with instructions and a registration code, please call 209-460-5020 and one will be provided.